söndag 30 januari 2011

Start it all over again..

Hi hi!


Hope that you all out there will have a great Sunday - I know I will.

Nea started her heat this morning and my first thought was "Oh no...3 weeks with a crazy male...". But I was pleasantly surprised - he doesn't even bother to care a little bit. No singing, no attempts to try his luck or anything like that. Right now all 3 are sleeping together and it's great to have a male that don't get all stressed up or crazy when a female starts her heat. He hasn't even been more odd than usual before her heat started and therefore we where a bit taken by surprise this morning! Now I hope that Aylen will start hers soon too, so that I can start my planning for her breeding this autumn/winter =))

It's great to have a male that is calm but most important that he can eat and sleep and just be relaxed. Seen too many males that are so thin 'cause of bitches that are in heat in his area, and it's sad. That they can't relax and just be "on the edge" when it's time. But Goofy has lived with many dogs and bitches with his breeder so I guess he saves his energy for the "right moment" which will never be with Nea =)


I've now started to work at a Care Center to get more experience for my future jobs and it's great! Love it and have learned a lot!!

But the time goes by and it goes fast. Have no time to write in my blog as much as wanted but I'll do my best! =))

I've taken some new pictures of Goofy - He is soon 1 years old - On thursday!






Waywens

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar