torsdag 11 november 2010

Something to think about!

Hi everyone!


Today is a very cold and windy day - But a good one! I've been visiting my parents place today, together with Adam. This time the girls stayed at home, to their disappointed. My parents Corgi boys thought the same!

I found this great link, thanks to Taija! Read it, think about and learn from it.

Click HERE - To read it!

The dogs are fooling around on the floor and acting all crazy. Haha, maybe I should have taken them to my parents, so we would get some sleep! ^^ At least they are quiet - no sound at all!!


A cute and tired Aylen


I've just done with one of our 3 "small-exams" and it feels just great! I loooove school, but not the exams or homework's. I could study my whole life, if it wasn't so expensive and if I had no rent and stuff to pay! ^^

On Monday I'm going to a job-interview and it sounds great! I would love to work a little this winter, so that I might not have to work so much in summer - And just enjoy it, instead! We're also thinking about moving and found some fine-looking apartments. I'm a bit picky and I can't decide where to live, but hopefully we'll find something good.


And I just have to say congratulations to Inger, Neas breeder, for the lovely Samoyed litter of 8 puppies - 5 females and 3 Males - they was born yesterday! They are just soooooo cute! (I would love to have them all by myself!!) You can visit her website HERE! (Use google-translate to translate) And you can follow her blog HERE!



Have a great weekend, I know I will!!



Waywens

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar