torsdag 18 november 2010

Different worlds - But still the same..

Hi!



My day have been all about job, dogs and the future. Nothing else - At least it seems that way!

I live in many different "worlds". My "eurasier world", my "corgi world", my "family world", my "friend world", my "school world" - Well, these are just examples of my "worlds". Even if every "world" has it own charm and it's own path, they also has bad sides. In my Eurasier world there's one "type" of people and in my Corgi world there's another type - And that's not odd, they all have chosen a different breed. But still they have SO much in common. They both have totally amazing people and I've learned a lot from them all but they, sadly, also have have people that seems to be not able to understands another persons work, or people who just think they are better. Well, guess they exist everywhere.

Since I first bought Nea I've changed - A lot. But I still have my thoughts of "what" I think is a Corgi and Eurasier. These thoughts are my foundation for all my breeding; Of course is my goal is, as most breeders, to breed healthy, both mentally and physically, dogs. But in both breeds, I'll focus a little, little bit more in the mental health. I will try to do my VERY best to breed "perfect" dogs for people who want a steady, easy-to-work-with and loving "best friend".

I'm not perfect, but I never put my self above anyone. I listen, commit, and care for people, a lot. And today I've saw a very good quote from one of my friends:

"The more I get to know people, the more I love my dogs"

There's a truth in this quote that everyone can connect to, at least them who knows love; from a dog. They don't "backstabb" you, they will not harm you, they smile every single time they see you, they love you 'til their heart stops and they will always do their best to make you smile. They make us laugh, feel warmth, feel loved and if they could choose, they would never leave us alone. If that's not real love, then I NOT know what love is.


This are my two lovely "champions" - Isn't that true Love?
Aylen wasn't with us when these pictures where taken, so we might have to take a new one!


People talk. A lot. And there seems to be no end of it. But they don't have any facts - That's the funny part. When talking bullshit, you should at least KNOW what you're talking about - If you absolutely needs to open your mouth. If not, shut up. I read a good book, a book about breeding of a breeder, a very good one;

"Never, ever criticize another's dog, if they aren't asking for your objective opinion, if not, compliment it's good sides"


If criticising someone, in public, at least do it good. But I guess people are just jealous, lonely and/or don't understand the fact, or don't have it. Either way, it's low and to me, that kind of people are like creepy, disgusting and cold. The world would be such a better place to live on without them.


Have a great day and take care of each other!!


"...So raise your glass, if you're wrong in all the right ways..."




Waywens

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar