fredag 22 oktober 2010

Snow, snow and some more snow!

Hello everyone!


Today is the D-day, or should I say the S-day! It's snowing outside! So beautiful, so sparkly and so cooold! The dogs loves it, I'm enjoying it and Adam...Well, doesn't appreciate it as much as me and the dogs does.

I Love the snow, and so do the girls. I hope that this snow will stay for a while, so that we can enjoy it, but I prefer if it stays at this "level"; 2-3 cm (Okay, 3-5 cm wouldn't hurt..) and approximately -5 degrees. Last year snow was a bit tooooo much and a bit tooo cold. Little Aylen, who where just a little pup, had no chance to get anywhere - The snow was to deep, and she was too low...But adorable!

Here's some pictures from last year, when Aylen was just a little puppy!
A very cute little puppy, tho!

Can you see her?



I'm coooooming!


Now I'm looonging for the Christmas and I hope it will be a beautiful white Christmas!


There's been little to do, and little to say these few days, since the last time I wrote here. I've been studying, studying and some more studying. The school is killing me for the moment, but it's over soon... I can't wait!!

There's been some planning for the future, both regarding the dogs but also for my own future. The dog-breeding-plans are done, finished and decided; FINALLY! Now we just have to wait, wait and wait a little bit longer...(Move faster, time...)
I love to plan. It's fun but it can also be frustrating at the same time, well, you know what I mean! Sometimes, things just don't end up as planned but sometimes it does and hopefully this will!!


You never now what the future will bring, you can just hope for the best,
and do your best and then wait..


I've decided not to entry Aylen to the big show in Norweigan, it's very sad to say but I've decided that my driving license is more important for the moment, but I will definitely show her at the big international show in Stockholm in December. There's been so many shows I wanted to go to, and did go to, this year but next year will be mine and Aylens "Show-year" and hopefully I got my driving license so that the car, with me as a driver, can take us to all the shows that I want to entry.
I will show Nea too, but not as much as Aylen, but first of all we will enjoying the snow, you never know when it's gone!

The dogs are kidding around and acting like crazy - This is theirs time of the year!








Waywens

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar