måndag 25 oktober 2010

...And I float to it.

Hello


Today is a day that makes you even wonder why you left the bed. It's cold outside, even with the sun as company. I got up a bit tooo early today and I'm still a bit sleepy, but at least I got things done today, things I've just "forgot" to do the others million days I could do it.


I giorni - Ludovico Einaudi
I float to it. I love it. I sway into another world. I can't imagine a world without music.


I will, together with Aylen & Adam, attend at one of Gerad O'sheas handler course. I have non expectations, but I've heard he's a very good instructor; so I hope, at least, I will learn something new! We'll see, We'll see...
Aylen and I loves shows, but it hasn't always been that way. When I was younger, a lot younger, I thought shows where boooring, to no good (mostly for the dogs) and I also thought it was just some sort of beauty contest. I still think it's more beauty then brain sometimes, but then I'm a "working person". I've love to see dogs work and to work with them; no matter what breed, therefore I see no reason to define a dog for it's beauty (or no beauty) - There's sooo much more!! I do not think a dog actually can be ugly 'cause it lays in the eyes of the beholder.
But today I also see a show as a possibility to met new and "old" friends, to learn and hoepfully the judge likes your dog, if not; no worries - I promise, the dog is still the same dog, maybe tired, but still the same. A show is a very socialized event that brings people together under one roof, and it can even be a good environmental training for the dog IF you begin slow, with maybe a smaller show.
My dogs love, love, LOVES it! Nea think that the narrower the better, the louder the funnier. So, the more pain in the as the show is, the more she loves it... (Well, then I've never said she's normal either so...) Aylen, well, she starts to wag her tail, moan and yammer and she also has a "happy-bark" she uses to announce to everyone that she there, even before we even stopped the car! She knows exactly what to do and how to behave (well, mostly of the time!). When we're at ringside she just relaxes and/or takes a nap. She's goes "ferdinad"!

Here's Aylen together with her new friend Maiken (breed by Malin, at Carddicted Kenel)


Here's the reason why Aylen loves shows - You maybe get a kiss from the judge!! The judge is Hans-Åke Sperne (Sorry for the blurry picture..)



Now it's fooooood time!!
Take care of you all, my friends!!



Waywens

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar