torsdag 14 oktober 2010

A day with many names..

Hello everyone!



It's a cold and windy day today. The dogs loves it and chases all the leafs around and tries to catch them all; at the same time - I just watched and laughed at them. Well, autumn is here and sooner or later, unfortunately, the snow will fall. I love the colours of autumn but I don't like the cold. Hopefully it won't be such a cold winter this year as the one last year!!

We been on some lovely autumn walks lately and just enjoyed the beautiful weather and colours. We met some sheep's the day before yesterday and Aylen barked at them and thought they where highly suspicious and shouldn't be there at all! Nea...Well, she wanted to kiss them ALL! I guess Aylen hasn't got IT yet - That she's supposed to herd them! Haha


I will hopefully get to the "nordic winner" show in Norwegian in November with Aylen and I haven't yet decided if I will entry Nea too. It would be fun to have both dogs with me, but I think I want to lay down some more work on Aylen 'cause she hasn't been shown as much as wanted so now it's going to be a change on that!
I will also show Aylen on the big international show in Stockholm!
Tomorrow we're going to celebrate my birthday!! I can't wait, haha!!

We are, at the moment, using a lot of English in school and therefore I will write in English on this blog, so that I both learning how to use the language better but also so that people abroad can follow me and my dogs on our adventures!



~ Waywens ~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar